Friday, December 16, 2005

Rest is at hand

I've now packed up and left Exeter for Christmas break. Its been a rough two days as I had to take a 4:45 coach from Exeter to London on Thursday morning. Then this morning we flew at 6:00 from London Luton to Amsterdam. We left Ahreum's flat at 11:45 and got to the airport around 2:00 am. Needless to say I haven't had much sleep in the last two days.

Now Ahreum and I are spending a little time in the Netherlands meeting her friends from her time interning here at the International Criminal Court. We are staying with her former landlord, who really is a charming gentleman. He is a Korean business man and very kind. I stayed here last year over spring break for three weeks, and it is wonderful to have the chance to meet again.

Sunday we are off to the USA for Christmas.

Once more into the breach,

Ben

No comments: