Saturday, December 03, 2005

Ahreum

I've been editing pictures from a trip I took to Korea last summer. Its been too long since I've even thought of getting these things on the web. I've been busy with teaching and researching. Anyway, this is my girlfriend, Ahreum. I think she looks awfully cute in this picture from Gyeongbok palace. I just wanted to put her picture online. I think almost everyone reading my site has met her, but who knows for sure. She makes all my scholarly life possible, and I'm really blessed to have her support. Our trip to Korea was really the most wonderful kind of time two people could share.

Ben

1 comment:

elrohil said...

Hey Jason,

Everything is indeed going well. I'll be calling you when I get into the states for Christmas time. Anyway, by 'new potatoes' I'm using the English idiom. That might translated as young or salad potatoes, but I think they work very well for this kind of mashing.

Best for now,

Ben