Friday, January 06, 2006

A silver lining

I've just come down with a head cold. Ahreum's flat mate had it earlier, and now I am infected. Anyway, I won't go into details, but I haven't felt this sick in quite awhile.

But the good news is that Ahreum cooked a really wonderful chicken soup for me for lunch today. Flavouring was perfect, she used a mix of carrots, garlic, spring onion, zucchini, rice, and chili peppers. The bit of spiciness just added to the congestion fighting properties of the chicken soup. It's so good to know when I'm out of commission, Ahreum is there looking after me.

The downside is that I'm not getting as much work done as I should have. I have to go on a blitz when I am well again. But that is a story for another day.

Once more into the breach,

Ben

No comments: